Information & Rules
Feel Like Home at Elkhart Campground
Since 1968, Elkhart Campground in Elkhart, IN has provided campers a fun and exciting place to get away from it all. We’ve worked hard over the past 22 years to provide even more enjoyment for our customers with a heated swimming pool, playground, mini golf course, pickle ball courts, and a large fenced in dog park for your furry friend! We want to help your family make lasting memories!
For our RV friends, we have multiple powered hook ups depending on your vehicle’s electrical system needs, dump stations, and propane fill up stations.
Please Help Us Make This Experience Enjoyable For Everyone and Follow These Rules:
2. Check-in time is 11:00am
3. Check-out time is 12:00 p.m. There are additional charges after this time.
4. Quiet hours are 11:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. Please be considerate of your neighbors by not playing radios, TVs or records loudly.
5. Swimming pool hours are 10:00 a.m. to dark. Rules are posted at the pool.
6. Restrooms are provided for your convenience; please help us in keeping them clean.
7. Speed limit is 10 m.p.h. Pedestrians have the right-of-way.
8. PETS MUST BE ON LEASHES AT ALL TIMES. OWNERS OF PETS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR IMMEDIATE CLEAN-UP AND FOR CONTROL OF NOISE. DO NOT ALLOW PETS TO DIG HOLES.
9. Drugs and use of or intoxication is not permitted. Alcoholic beverages shall be used only at your campsite, not any other place.
11. Trash must be bagged and placed in dumpsters located on the campground. No large appliances or furniture.
12. Management is not responsible for loss of personal property or for accidents of any nature.
13. Clotheslines, ground tests, fireworks and firearms are prohibited. Do not destroy trees or damage property.
14. GUESTS AND VISITORS MUST REPORT AT THE OFFICE AND PAY $10.00 PER PERSON.
15. WASHING TRAILERS/MOTOR HOMES/CARS/TRUCKS IS NOT PERMITTED.
16. Campfires must be in designated areas and extinguished with water when you retire. (Do not move fire rings)
17. Bicycles must be ridden only on roads and must be parked off sidewalks.
**We reserve the right to enforce rules for safety and concern of all. We reserve the right to evict violators.**