|1. Office and store open at 9:00 a.m. (different hours during off season)|
2. Check-out time is 12:00 p.m. There are additional charges after this time.
3. Quiet hours are 11:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. Please be considerate of your neighbors by not playing radios, TV's or records loudly.
4. Swimming pool hours are 10:00 a.m. to dark. Rules are posted at the pool.
5. Restrooms are provided for your convenience, please help us in keeping them clean.
6. Speed limit is 5 m.p.h. Pedestrians have the right-of-way.
7. PETS MUST BE ON LEASHES AT ALL TIMES. OWNERS OF PETS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR IMMEDIATE CLEAN-UP AND FOR CONTROL OF NOISE. DO NOT ALLOW PETS TO DIG HOLES.
8. Drugs and use of or intoxication is not permitted. Alcoholic beverages shall be used only at your campsite, not any other place.
9. Parents are responsible for conduct of their children. For children's safety, do not let them run through campsites. Please accompany small children to restrooms, store and swimming areas. Be sure they understand and obey camp rules.
10. Trash must be tied in plastic bags and placed in red trash dumpsters located on the campground.
11. Management is not responsible for loss of personal property or for accidents of any nature.
12.Clotheslines, ground tests, fireworks and firearms are prohibited. Do not destroy trees or damage property.
13. GUESTS AND VISTIORS MUST REPORT AT THE OFFICE AND PAY $2.00 PER PERSON.
14. WASHING TRAILERS/MOTOR HOMES/CARS/TRUCKS IS NOT PREMITTED.
15. Campfires must be in designated areas and extinguished with water when you retire. (Do not move fire rings)
16. Bicycles must be ridden only on roads and must be parked off sidewalks.
We reserve the right to enforce rules for safety and concern of all.
We reserve the right to evict violators.